Friday 5 January 2018

In Print, January 2018 (and Progress)



Here’s one that’s been in the works a long time. I placed my SF short Critical Need with the UK magazine Kzine on October 20th 2016 – it was my fourth sale. They said at the time it was a long lead-time situation, but that was fine, and here it is at last, in their twentieth edition, releasing on January 27th for Kindle and POD.

Will update with direct links when the issue comes available.

Also, my SF short "Colour Therapy" has been shortlisted with NewMyths -- I should know in the months ahead if I have a placement.

A further update: my "Middle Stars" story The One that is All has been accepted by Outposts of Beyond for their July edition – links when they come available!

And my "Middle Stars" piece "The Lost Empire" has passed third-readers at Andromeda Spaceways and entered the short-list pile – again, news in the proverbial couple of months.

Updating with the latest: my horror piece "If Thine Eye Offend Thee" is shortlisted with Binge Watching Cure: Horror Edition, and two of my "Middle Stars" stories have found homes: One Shot Kill has placed with the anthology series Spring Into SciFi 2018, while The Mnemosynian Trap has been picked up by the Aussie magazine Alien Dimensions.


Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment